Ticket Terms & Festival Guidelines
- Tickets and fees are non-refundable.
- There will be a limited number of each ticket type available at each discounted price tier. Notices will be posted to our website and email list when discount tiers get close to selling out. Tickets will be sold at different prices (earlier purchases will cost less than later purchases) just like last year. In the past, however, our discounts have been offered for a specific amount of time and now they are being offered for a specific amount of tickets. When the allotted number of 4-Day camping tickets for Tier 1 is sold, then the price for that ticket will go up to the Tier 2 discount level. Prices for 2-, 3- and 4-Day ticket used to all go up at the same time, but now they will go up individually, as the discount tier for each ticket sells out.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- A shipping and handling fee of $4.00 per order + $1.00 per ticket will be applied to your order.
- Children and teens must be accompanied by an appropriately ticketed adult.
- Strawberry Music Inc. does not guarantee third party transactions.
- 2- and 3- Day Camping tickets can be upgraded to include additional days of camping.
- Upon entering the event, you accept that your likeness (photo/video) may be used as promotional material by Strawberry Music Inc.
- Strawberry Music Inc. reserves the right to refuse service.
- Strawberry Music Festivals are held rain or shine, all acts are subject to change without notice.
PAYMENT PLAN TERMS
This section is under construction. Payment Plan terms will be posted when layaway is available.
RV HOOK – UP SITE RENTAL GUIDELINES
This section is under construction. RV Hook-Up Site Rental Guidelines will be posted before RV Hook-Up Sites go on sale on Wednesday, December 4th.
- Firearms and/or weapons are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed. Qualified service animals are welcome. Please read our service animal policy and procedure below.
- Strawberry Music Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please lock up your instruments and valuables when you leave camp.
- Sales and/or solicitation must be approved in advance by Strawberry Music Festival. Those engaged in unauthorized sales or solicitation risk immediate expulsion.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. Be courteous and make sure that no one else is breathing your second hand smoke.
- All festival attendees must exit the grounds by 10:00 am on Monday.
- Strawberry Music reserves the right to refuse service.
- There is a 5 MPH speed limit in camp.
- Keep all access roads clear to traffic. Strawberry Music Inc. reserves the right to tow vehicles that block traffic or are outside of boundaries, at owner’s expense.
- Bicycles, roller blades, skates, scooters, and skateboards are not allowed on the inner fairgrounds. The Nevada County Fairgrounds is a state facility which require by law that anyone under 18 wear a helmet.
- Motorized vehicles (ATVs, mopeds, etc.) are not permitted for in-camp travel.
- Golf carts use is restricted to approved and licensed staff only.
- All general camping areas are first come, first served. If you have a ticket, there will be space for you when you arrive.
- Dry camping with any type/size vehicle is included in the price of camping tickets.
- Don’t take more space than is needed for your camp. Where your camp ends, another is likely to begin so please be considerate of your neighbors.
- You are not allowed to save camping space. We want your group to all be able to camp together, so it is OK to set up your community space to accommodate late comers. It is not OK however to use ropes, chairs, tarps etc to save space for campers who have not yet arrived. Items left to save space will be removed by staff.
- Don’t park un-needed vehicles on prime camping space. Park extra cars in the parking lot outside Gate 5.
- Observe all boundaries. Please do not alter or remove rope, signs, chalk, and/or ribbon.
- As campers arrive throughout the festival, please make them feel welcome. Please make space for new-comers in your neighborhood.
- Staff is available to help you find a place to camp. Ask for Camping Assistance at Gate 4.
- Fires and charcoal cooking are not allowed. Off ground camp stoves (propane, white gas, or butane) are OK. Please be aware of and/or remove fire hazards from your cook space.
IT’S EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY
- Conserve water. Please limit showers to the “Strawberry 3- Minute Shower.”
- Bring your own plate, cutlery, cup, and/or water bottle for in-camp and in the Food Court. There are filling stations, drinking fountains, and potable water spigots throughout camp.
TO BE CONSIDERATE
- Amplified music must end at 11:00 pm. Consider your neighbors and time of day when you decide to drum, clog, and/or amplify your music.
- Quiet generators are allowed to run from 10 am until 2 pm daily. Generators that are causing a disturbance to others (loud and/or smelly exhaust) will not be allowed to run.
TO TAKE CARE OF THE GROUNDS
- Please help us to leave the Nevada County Fairgrounds in better condition that it was when we arrived.
- Please move your camp refuse to garbage/recycle stations regularly.
- Gray Water is not to be dumped on the ground.
- People and pets are not allowed in Lion’s Lake or the Nevada Irrigation District (NID) ditches at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
- Do not put garbage or debris in the NID public water system.
- Kids and Teens require adult supervision. Please use the buddy system and establish regular check in times for your kids.
- Do not leave alcohol unattended. It’s everyone responsibility to ensure that underage drinking does not take place.
SAFETY, SECURITY, & MEDICAL
- CP is the headquarters for Safety & Security 24 hours daily during the festival. Report problems or bad behavior to safety personnel at CP, to one of the units patrolling the grounds, or to any member of staff that is wearing a radio.
- There are Medical Staff at the Med Tent when the Music Meadow is open, otherwise report medical issues to CP. The Med Tent is located below Ponderosa Hall & outside the Gate 2 entrance to the Music Meadow.
- Cell Phone service is available at the Nevada County Fairgrounds. During the festival, a 24 hour emergency contact number will be posted on our website.
- Pack for any and all kinds of weather. Spring weather can be unpredictable at the 2500’ elevation, so come prepared with warm cloths and rain gear, but also don’t forget your shorts and sandals. For more information, read our Remember To Pack List.
- Please arrive at, and leave, your seat before a set or in between songs.
- Please refrain from making unnecessary movement and/or talking loudly during performances.
- Do not add your musical talents to the show.
- Be respectful to performers on stage and other audience members.
- Please don’t use your digital device during performances (except as a camera).
- Please observe posted notice/signs regarding video and professional lens photography.
- Use only the space necessary for your seating and comfort. Please be considerate of others ability to see the stage.
- Glass containers are not allowed in any performance area.
MAIN STAGE SEATING ON THE MUSIC MEADOW
- The hours that the Music Meadow is open will be posted in your festival program. Only staff is allowed to be on the Music Meadow when it is closed, except during the Strawberry Stroll. You will need to go through a staffed wristband check point to enter the Music Meadow. Security Staff patrols the Music Meadow 24 hours daily throughout the festival.
- No glass.
- No tarps.
- No playing Frisbee.
- Smoking is not allowed on the Music Meadow. Designated smoking areas will be marked on the festival map.
- Seating is first come, first serve.
- All personal items, including blankets and chairs, must be removed from the Music Meadow.
- EZ ups and shade canopies are not allowed on the Music Meadow. Small personal shade structures and umbrellas are only allowed at the very back of the meadow.
- Saving space for extended periods of time is not allowed. Staff will remove items that are left unattended for long periods of time in order to save space.
- Please use only the space that is necessary for your seating and your comfort.
- There are two types of seating: General Seating and Stroll Seating. General Seating starts behind Stoll Seating, in line with the sound tower. Taller chairs and blankets are allowed in General Seating.
THE STRAWBERRY STROLL
- The Stroll line forms on the Gold Path, at the Food Court entrance to the Music Meadow. Please check your program for Stroll start times.
- You must be personally present in line.
- Each person may place a maximum of 4 chairs. Please do not move someone else’s chair during the Stroll.
- In full upright position, chair backs must be no more than 32” from the top of the chair to the ground and there must be 10” or less from the back of the seat to the ground. No chaise lounges or hook back chairs.
- Any unoccupied chair is open for use by anyone until the owner arrives. If you do not want your chair used, please take it with you when you leave the seating area.
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
POLICY AND PROCEDURE FOR SERVICE ANIMALS
Recently our festival has experienced an increased attendance of non-service animal pets, who have accompanied their owners in violation of California and federal law. Moreover, these animals have compromised the health and safety of festival patrons and legitimate service animals. As a result, we have been forced to develop a service animal policy and procedure. The policy and procedure will be strictly enforced and implemented in the interest of ensuring that bona fide service animals are permitted and all other animals are prohibited from Strawberry Music Festival. By law, if an animal’s purpose or task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, it is NOT considered a service animal and may NOT attend the festival with you.
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY:
Qualified and bona fide service animals are welcome at the Strawberry Music festival. Pets and non-service animals are NOT permitted. It is a crime to misrepresent a pet as a service animal. Those who bring any animal other than a service animal will not be allowed admittance.
All service animals must be trained for a specific function, related to a disability, housebroken, leashed and under the direct control of their handler at all times. If any handler does not adhere to these conditions, the handler will be asked to remove the animal from the festival. The handler may then return without the animal.
Strawberry Music Festival reserves the right to refuse service to any individual whose conduct poses a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals or service animals.
SERVICE ANIMAL PROCEDURE:
Bona fide service animals will be banded at the gate by a member of our Safety and Security staff. After the service animal has been credentialed, it is not likely that you will be approached again, unless the animal causes a problem. Persons bringing a non-service animal will not be allowed entry to any part of the festival grounds including camping areas. Persons who are found on site with a non-service animal will be escorted off of the festival grounds and may return without the animal.