SPRING 2022 WRAP UP
At long last, the Strawberry community finally reunited this past Memorial Day weekend, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds. Four generations of family and friends gathered for five glorious days in the spirit of kindness, cooperation, and consideration for others. We are grateful beyond words for the love and support we received.
Our office has just re-opened for business and our office staff can be reached Monday – Wednesday, 10am – 2pm at (209) 984-8630 or email@example.com. We are still in the process of unpacking this past Spring Festival, both literally and figuratively. Thank you for your patience while we return to normal business mode and begin to address the following post-festival wrap up items:
- Lost & Found: The transport of Info Booth supply including Lost and Found has been delayed, so we will not be able to process found belongings until next week. Please let us know if you lost something and haven’t already submitted a lost and found form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Problem Box (tickets lost/stolen/left at home): Customers who left their tickets at home can avoid the gate charge by mailing unused tickets to the office postmarked by Monday, June 20th. Tickets that were lost or stolen will be reviewed and reconciled in the order they were received, and customers will be contacted as soon as possible.
- Surveys: Thank you for your patience regarding all of the big changes that were implemented at this past festival. We are so excited to read your surveys and receive your input as we work together to improve the festival experience each and every year. If you did not have a chance to do so at the festival, or just have something to add, please click here fill out Strawberry’s Spring 2022 Survey.
- COVID-19 Policy & Ticket Exchange: Patrons who did not attend due to illness are eligible to exchange for tickets to next year’s festival. Customers who uploaded a positive COVID-19 test result to CrowdPass are eligible to receive a refund of their ticket value. To request a refund or exchange of Spring 2022 tickets per Strawberry’s COVID-19 policy please mail unused tickets, and a brief explanation, to the Strawberry office by June 30, 2022. Thank you for your consideration of others and willingness to cooperate with Strawberry’s COVID-19 policy.
- No Fall 2022 Strawberry: Strawberry’s Fall Festival is on hold for the time being while we assess the risk from the changing fire climate in California, and so we can put all our effort into making one annual event the best it can be.
- Donations: You may have noticed how money came pouring into the Info Booth after Steve Poltz’s spontaneous call for donations to the local fire department, during his Main Stage set on Sunday afternoon. It came as quite a surprise to us, as well as to the firefighters manning Grass Valley Fire Department Station 1 when we dropped off the $899 cash contribution after the festival ended. Thank you all, and especially to Steve Poltz, for allowing us to be the ambassador of your goodwill!
It is clear that the Strawberry Way is alive and well. Whether you were there in person, or with us in spirit, we can all continue to embrace the energy that culminated at this year’s Strawberry Music Festival after four decades in the making. We hope your festival experience was as memorable as ours and look forward to seeing you in 2023!