Reserve your RV Site for the Spring Festival
RV Hookup Sites for the Spring Festival go on sale, at 9:00 am, on February 6th. Please read through the guidelines below and then take a look at the RV Site Map to see where the sites are located. To reserve your site or if you still have questions, please call the office M-F, 9-5 at (209) 984-8630.
|RV Site Type
||Early Bird Price
Until 3/31 at 5pm
After 3/31 at 5pm
-Includes Power & Water
-Includes Power, Water, & Sewer
|*There will be a $10 handling fee added to each order
Spring 2017 RV Site Reservation Guidelines
- RV Sites go on sale Monday, February 6th, and can be ordered by calling the office M-F, 9-5 at (209) 984-8630. We expect a high volume of calls on the first day of sales. If you get a busy signal, please try again.
- RV Site Sales are non-refundable, unless your type of site has sold out and there is someone on the waiting list to take your place. Under no circumstances is the handling fee refundable.
- RV Site reservations will require payment by Visa or MasterCard, so please have your credit card ready.
- Click here to see the RV Site Map
- RV Sites are sold on a first come, first serve basis. We do our best to accommodate special site requests. You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, shortly after your order is placed and then we’ll follow up with your site designation within the week.
- In order to best accommodate you and insure the safety of festival pedestrians, we require that you have your RV or trailer in place on Thursday, May 26th. In order to qualify for a RV Site, you must have, or purchase, at least one 4 Day Camping ticket or you must be an active member of festival staff. Every individual, ages 7 and up, will be required to have the appropriate camping ticket for admittance.
- The size and shape of RV Sites are determined by the terrain and are not all the same. We do our best to match the size of the site with the size of your rig, so please know your measurements when you call. Most sites will accommodate your full size trailer or RV plus your support vehicle. Please use only the amount of space that is reserved with your RV Site and be considerate of your neighbors RV Sites are reserved for the person who has placed the reservation. No one else will be allowed to camp there until that person has arrived. Please make sure that the name on the reservation matches the name of the first person arriving to camp in your RV Site.
- RV Site reservations are good from Thursday morning at 8:00 am until Monday at 10:00 am. Any Staff member or Wednesday Arrival ticket holder, who wishes to occupy their site prior to Thursday at 8:00 am, will be required to pay $15 for each additional day of use.
- You only need to purchase an RV Site if you want hookups and reserved space. Dry camping is included in the price of a camping ticket for any type/size of vehicle. Quiet generators are now allowed to run between the hours of 10:00 am and noon, each day of the festival. Strawberry staff reserves the right to ask you to turn your generator off if it is too loud or causing a disturbance. There is also a free dump station, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, for you to use as you are exiting the festival, on Monday.
- If you need camping assistance as a result of a health issue or assistance charging or plugging in a medical device, please call the office to make advance arrangements.