IMPORTANT UPDATE RE: COVID-19 POLICY, 1-DAY TICKET SALES, AND FESTIVAL PROGRAMMING
STRAWBERRY MUSIC FESTIVAL -SPRING 2022
Nevada County Fairgrounds, Grass Valley, CA
Please read these important updates for the Spring 2022 Strawberry Music Festival. We are excited about the improvements in store for this year’s Spring Strawberry, while looking forward to the familiar routine we all know and love.
- COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE FOR S22 STRAWBERRY MUSIC FESTIVAL: Our COVID-19 policy has been updated to reflect new guidelines issued on April 1, 2022 by California Department of Public Health (CDPH). More information about our verification procedure is coming soon. Please read the full policy on the Strawberry website under Terms and Conditions, as well as Strawberry’s complete list of rules, before you decide to attend.
- 1-DAY TICKETS: Starting at 10:00am on Monday, April 25th, single day tickets without camping will be available to purchase for each day (THU, FRI, SAT, & SUN) in more limited quantities than usual. Visit the Ticket Info page on our website for more details about 1-Day tickets to this year’s Spring Festival.
- MAIN STAGE: This year, the Main Stage will be repositioned to make more shaded space for audience seating on the Music Meadow.
- NORTHERN MINES BUILDING: The Northern Mines building will be open for public space during the day, including a space for indoor dining and a space for games.
- CART SHUTTLE: There will be two 6-seat golf carts making several shuttle stops on a continuous loop throughout each day of the festival, for people who need assistance.
- OFFICE HOURS: Our office hours are now Monday – Thursday, from 10am – 2pm.
Stay tuned for more important updates, more programming announcements, and the updated festival map to better illustrate the new location of the Main Stage, Northern Mines public space, and Cart Shuttle service, all coming soon.
For more information, or to buy tickets, visit our website at https://strawberrymusic.com/
Please let us know if you have any questions. We can be reached during our office hours at by phone at (209) 984-8630 or by email at email@example.com.