Merchandise and Services
There’s a wide range of merchandise and services available at the festival including:
- The Strawberry T-shirt Booth carries new designs created for the current festival. Designs appear on a variety of shirt styles and colors.
- Strawberry Artisans feature some of the finest crafts folk from throughout the West. Hand-crafted jewelry, pottery, glassware and art are just some of the items they carry.
- Certified Massage & Acupressure Therapists offer relaxing massages in the Sierra.On-Site Luthiers can take care of those “little emergency repairs.”
- Strawberry Drink Booth serves beer, wine, soda, water, milk and assorted juices. You’ll also find ice for purchase here.
- Strawberry Preserves offers a wide variety of merchandise including ice, snacks, dairy, toys, jewelry, classic festival t-shirts from past festivals and much more. You never know what you’ll find at Preserves, so make sure and stop by.
- Strawberry CD’s sells releases from an assortment of performers, including most of the main stage acts. In addition, some main stage performers will visit the booth following their show to sell and sign their CD’s.
- Strawberry Facepainter is here to fancy up your face (or your children’s) for a special festival look.
- The Luthier is available for that pre-festival tune up or mid-festival catastrophe. Whether your E string is buzzing, your bridge collapsed, or your strap and tuner “somehow” got misplaced around 4 am last night, these guys can help you out.
The Food Concession Court adjoining Music Meadow features a delectable variety of ethnic and traditional foods. Check individual booths for special dinner menus each evening from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Also available are an assortment of hot & cold beverages, including coffee & espresso drinks, beer & wine.
In addition, you can also enjoy “live” entertainment right along with your Strawberry breakfast. A crowd pleaser for sure, talented Strawberry campers perform Friday through Monday mornings during breakfast at the Dining Hall. Sing for your breakfast by signing up at the Hog Ranch Radio booth on the Music Meadow or mosey on down to the dining hall to watch the show!
☜ back • • • next ☞