Medical & Safety- Medical staff is available to help with basic first aid needs from Thursday through Sunday during the festival. Hours of operation of the Medical Tent are 8:00 AM each morning until 11:00 PM each evening. When the Med Tent is closed, 24-hour emergency assistance is available at the Safety Command Post. In the event of an emergency, the Sonora Regional Medical Center is just minutes away. In severe cases, EMT's are on site and an ambulance can be dispatched immediately. If you see someone who needs medical assistance at the festival, please go to the Med Tent, the Safety Command Post, or find a Staff person with a radio. Our Safety crews are based at the Safety Command Post 24-hours daily to keep folks safe throughout the festival and can be found throughout the festival grounds wearing Security/Safety vests and hats. If you witness unsafe activities or behavior, please alert Security staff at the Command Post.
Telephone Access- While we hope that you will choose to unplug at the Fall 2015 Festival, most cell phones do work at Westside.
Water Conservation- Westside has an adequate water supply. The foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains are experiencing extreme drought conditions, so it is important that we all conserve. Please read the posted signs and observe the “Strawberry 3 minute shower”.
Recycling- Over the years Strawberry has developed a comprehensive recycling program intended to decrease the amount of trash entering landfills. We continue to evaluate additional options and evolve our recycling program. Please make use of all of the recycling options available and wherever possible keep you mug, plate, and utensils for reuse during the festival. Thank you for your work and for incorporating recycling into your daily routine.
- Please keep all access roads clear to traffic. Maximum speed in the camping area is 5 MPH.
- Personal campfires and charcoal cooking are NOT ALLOWED. Off the ground camp stoves (propane, white gas, or butane) are OK. Please be aware of fire hazards near your cook space.
- No Dogs/No pets.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No solicitation or sales activities without written permission.
- No in-camp use of ATV’s or off road motorcycles allowed.
- Golf cart use is restricted to staff only.
- Quiet generators are allowed to run between the hours of 10:00am and noon daily. Strawberry staff reserves the right to ask you to turn off your generator if it is causing a disturbance.
- Strawberry Music reserves the right to refuse service.
- Please put away any alcoholic beverages when your camp is unattended.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone where performances of any kind are taking place.
- Please observe all signed boundaries and area closures.
- Please help keep the festival site clean.
- Please move camp refuse to garbage/recycle stations regularly.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
On the Music Meadow:
- No glass is allowed on the Music Meadow.
- No frisbee playing on the Music Meadow.
- All personal items, including blankets and chairs, must be removed from the Main Stage seating area at the end of each evening’s show.
- Smoking is not allowed on the Music Meadow.
- Using Cell Phones for anything other than a camera is prohibited in the seating area on the Music Meadow.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors and refrain from talking loud or adding your musical talents on the Music Meadow and in performance areas.
☜ back • • • next ☞